A downloadable game for Windows
Capacocha is the ultimate couch game for you and your friends!
Capacocha is a forgotten pre-columbian ballgame where 2 teams are pitched against one another in heated matches.
Taking place in a circular arena where the goal cages are orbiting around the field, you win by throwing balls, friends and foes alike in the opposing goal to score the most points!
This beta version of Capacocha features:
- 4 players in local multiplayer.
- Quick games of 3 minutes each.
- Free for now, will be updated soon :)
This version of Capacocha is made exclusively for 4 players with Xbox Controllers. We will add a single-player mode soon, and we're thinking about keyboard controls.
Plug all the 4 controllers and double click on the .exe file. The Player 1 is the only one who can press A in the Main Menu to start a new game or read the Tutorial.
Tutorial: chose "Tutorial" in the Main Menu, press A and switch pages with the Left Joystick.
- L Joystick : move
- A : stop a ball / pass to the ally
- X : shoot the ball / dash when in ball form (press repeatedly)
- Y : morph into a ball and back
- B : taunt